Bodyfit NT deliver specialist Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, early development and training services to remote communities. Offering a flexible approach to meet individual community needs, the Bodyfit NT remote programs team provide services that include:
- Continuation of care for chronic conditions and post-operative rehabilitation
- Individual consultation and programs to suit specific needs
- Men, women and family exercise groups
- Community walking groups
- Education and upskilling programs
- Children’s sports and development programs
- National Disability Insurance Services (NDIA) provider
Currently delivering services in over 25 remote communities, Bodyfit NT is committed to facilitating quality care across Australia.
For a full list see the map below and if you would like to enquire about a remote clinic in your area please contact us.